It is very difficult to get an education in Pakistan because many keep in mind that poor people cannot get an education. So many institutes give their scholarships to poor students to continue their education. Recently one institution has announced Umeed scholarship Program 2022-2023. Scholarships have been announced for all students who cannot continue their education after matriculation.
following students can give their applications
CA, ACCA, СМА, LLB, LLM, DPT, DVM, ADS, ADA, All Medical Tech, M. Com, MBBS, Nursing, Pharm. D, Pharmacy , MA/M. SC, M.Ed, MS All Programs, BA, M MPA, B.Tech, BSIT, BCS, BDS, BFA, BA/B.Sc, B.Com, B. Ed, BS All Programs, FA/F. SC, ICS, Com D. Com, BBA DAE
Important terms and conditions
- Both men and women can apply for the scholarship.
- There is no age limit for this.
- Candidates who have already applied for admission can also apply.
- Such candidates can apply for less than 5000 electricity bills.
- Fifty percent of scholarships will be based on merit and the remaining fifty percent will be short for students who can apply based on their academic ability.
- Students with at least fifty percent marks at the academic level and Students are eligible to apply
How to apply for umeed scholarships
Apply online. All students will have to pay a deposit of Rs. 450 / – after submitting their application online. How can you pay this deposit Top Internet Bank Mobile apps JazzCash and Easypaisa and it will be non-refundable? Apply on this website and complete the deposit and submit the application before April 23, 2022
Amount of scholarship
The amount allocated for the scholarship is about ten million and this scholarship will be distributed among all the poor and needy people among the students who will meet the merit and want to continue their education. You can apply for this army from anywhere in Pakistan like Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, Punjab, and Sindh Umeed scholarship Program